Refill for PIG® Oil-Only Big Daddy Spill Caddy
Each absorbs up to 43 gal. Absorbs Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)
Don't be caught with an
Read More >
PRICING (Based on quantity)
1 - 2
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Canada, European Union, Great Britain.
Don't be caught with an
empty spill kit when you need it most! Keep a refill handy to instantly replace used contents in your high-visibility cart.
- Packed with supplies to refill your PIG Oil-Only Big Daddy Spill Caddy
- Static-Dissipative Socks stop spreading spills; Stat-Mat Pads and Rolls quickly absorb the mess; Oil-Only Loose Absorbent and All-Purpose Wipers aid final cleanup
- Dustpan and temporary disposal bags with ties help make cleanup faster
- Includes gloves, goggles and apron to help guard against splashes
- Only PIG Spill Kit Refills feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
|Absorbency||Up to 43 gal.|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||6|
Socks - Polypropylene
Mat Roll - Polypropylene
Loose Absorbent - Polypropylene
Wipers - Cellulose w/ Adhesive Binder
6 - ext. dia. 3" x 48" L PIG® Static-Dissipative Absorbent Sock (SKM700)
1 - ext. dia. 3" x 10' L PIG® Static-Dissipative Absorbent Sock (SKM701)
100 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® Stat-Mat® Absorbent Pad (MAT215)
1 - PIG® Oil-Only Loose Absorbent (SA8010)
1 - 20" W x 135' L Absorbent Mat Roll Refill for PIG® Oil-Only Big Daddy Spill Caddy (MAT1821)
2 - Economy Goggle (GLS290-AF)
10 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
2 - Apron
2 - Neoprene Glove
1 - Dustpan/Broom
56 - 11.8" W x 13" L PIG® PR40 All-Purpose Wipers (WIP310)
1 - 7" L PIG® Multi-Purpose Epoxy Putty (2 year shelf life) (PTY201)
1 - Instructions
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 101|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Chemical Compatibility for Best® ChemMaster™ Gloves
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG® Repair Putty
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Instructions for PIG Multi-Purpose Epoxy Putty
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Multi-Purpose Repair Putty
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Oil-Only Absorbents
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.