Refill for PIG® Spill Kit in Extra-Large Response Chest
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
Don't be caught with an
empty spill kit when you need it most! Keep a refill handy to instantly replace used contents.
- Packed to refill your PIG Spill Kit in Extra-Large Response Chest or use as an economical boxed spill kit
- PIG Blue Socks stop spreading spills; PIG Mat and Pillows absorb; wipers clean surfaces and hands
- Temporary disposal bags help make cleanup easier
- Tamperproof seals help prevent pilfering of spill response supplies
- Four easy-access compartments hold supplies to handle large spills
- Includes wooden pallet with forklift entry for easy moving
- Packed in sturdy, affordable, tri-wall cardboard
- Only PIG Spill Kit Refills feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
|Absorbency||Up to 143 gal.|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Sold as||1 each|
|NSN (National Stock Number)||4230-01-436-8849|
|# per Pallet||1|
Box - Tri-Wall Cardboard
Mats - Polypropylene,
Socks - Polypropylene & Magnesium Aluminosilicate
Pillows - Polypropylene & Cellulosic Fibers
Wipers - Double-Recreped Cellulose
18 - ext. dia. 3" x 10' L PIG® Blue Absorbent Sock (PIG202)
55 - ext. dia. 3" x 48" L PIG® Blue Absorbent Sock (4048)
150 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® Absorbent Mat Pad (MAT203)
17 - 17" W x 21" L x 2" H PIG® Absorbent Pillow (PIL201)
224 - 11.8" W x 13" L PIG® PR40 All-Purpose Wipers (WIP310)
30 - 36" W x 60" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-L)
1 - Instructions
6 - 2" W x 6" L Tamperproof Seal Label (LBL100)
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 82|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Universal Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for BLUE PIG® Absorbent Socks
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for SUPER PIG® & PIG® Pillow absorbents
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.