- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Features and Benefits
Wire creates safe grounding connection while staying coiled to avoid creating a tripping hazard.
- Bonding and grounding assembly controls static electricity to prevent sparking while transferring or storing flammable liquids; FM approved and NFPA 77 compliant
- Wire creates a solid grounding connection while staying coiled so as not to be a tripping hazard
- Vinyl coating protects wire from moisture and corrosion for longer life and to allow outdoor use
Quality and Certification Checks
|Bonding End||Hand Clamp|
|Brand||Stewart R Browne|
|Meets NFPA Standards||Yes|
|Sold as||1 each|
Clamp - Aluminum
Wire - Vinyl-Coated Galvanized Steel
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.106(e)(6)(ii)
Grounding. Class I (Category 1 & 2 & 3 ) liquids shall not be dispensed into containers unless the nozzle and container are electrically interconnected. Where the metallic floorplate on which the container stands while filling is electrically connected to the fill stem or where the fill stem is bonded to the container during filling operations by means of a bond wire, the provisions of this section shall be deemed to have been complied with.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.