SECURALL® Weatherproof Flammable Safety Cabinet
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Lead||Cancer/ Birth Defect/ Reproductive Harm|
- CAB445-YW-MCD is subject to restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, North Carolina, Oregon, Utah, Washington.
A sloped roof and weatherproof finish make this cabinet an excellent choice if you have to store your flammables outdoors.
- 18-gauge, double-wall steel cabinet is designed to safely store multiple containers of flammable liquids
- Steel cabinet is finished with weather- and UV-resistant urethane to withstand exposure to the elements
- Sloped roof prevents accumulation of rain, snow and debris
- 2.75" overhang and interior and exterior ridges keep out rain
- Flush-mounted stainless steel handle resists corrosion
- Raised forklift channels allow easy transportation and keep cabinet floor off the ground
- 2" vents with flash arrestors minimize pressure buildup
- 2" deep leakproof sill prevents leaks from accidental spills
- Bolt-down bracket adds stability (mounting hardware not included)
- Lockable handle prevents unauthorized access
- Optional self-closing doors have fusible links that automatically melt at 165° F; doors close and latch to help contain fires
|Door Style||Manual-Close; Self-Closing|
|Ideal For||Outdoor Use|
|Interior Dimensions||27.38" W x 27.38" D x 61.38" H|
|Locking Mechanism||Keyed (2 Included)|
|Shelves||2 - Adjustable Shelves|
|Use With Flammables||Yes|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||1|
Cabinet - Galvannealed Steel
Handle - Stainless Steel
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 351|
34" W x 31" D x 69" H (CAB445-YW-MCD)
34" W x 31" D x 71" H (CAB445-YW-SCD)
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.