SemperGuard® Disposable Latex Gloves
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Stretch these powder-free latex gloves easily over your hands for the increased touch-sensitivity needed to handle intricate tasks.
- Super-stretchy latex is more economical than nitrile; fits tightly to further increase sensitivity for intricate tasks
- Entirely free of powder and its potentially undesirable effects
- Thin enough to use as a liner under another glove
- Ambidextrous design simplifies inventory
- Fully textured to provide whole-hand grip, even when handling wet or oily objects
- Beaded cuff helps prevent ripping and creates a better seal
- Non-sterile industrial grade; affordable barrier to keep dirt or mild chemicals away from hands; see chemical guide for details
- Great for assembly, repair, electronics, quality control, chemicals, laboratories and more
- ESD-tested and -approved for sensitive electronics
- Meets FDA 21 CFR Part 177 requirements for food handling
|Sold as||100 per dispenser|
|Composition||Natural rubber latex|
1.3 lbs. (GLV538-XL)
.8 lbs. (GLV538-L)
1.3 lbs. (GLV538-M)
1.3 lbs. (GLV538-S)
1.3 lbs. (GLV538-XS)
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for Sempermed Disposable Gloves
- Mil Thickness vs. Gram Weight
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- FDA Approved
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.