Polyester-lined neoprene is a great combo of comfort and superior liquid protection.
- Single-dipped neoprene coating provides durability and dexterity and protects against acids, caustics, oils, greases and solvents
- 15-gauge seamless polyester lining bonded to the shell prevents irritation, absorbs sweat and offers softness and flexibility
- Rough particle grip on the palm and fingers gives a tactile, non-slip grip on oily or wet surfaces
- 14" extra-long gauntlet cuff extends protection past wrist onto the forearm
- Suitable for petrochemical and refinery applications, turning valves, analyzing samples, chemical handling and cleaning equipment
|Sold as||12 pair per package|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 193|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for SHOWA Gloves
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Accessories for GLV1208
3415 Neoprene gloves
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.