Proposition 65 - Warning for California
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
Features and Benefits
Polyester-lined neoprene is a great combo of comfort and superior liquid protection.
- Single-dipped neoprene coating provides durability and dexterity and protects against acids, caustics, oils, greases and solvents
- 15-gauge seamless polyester lining bonded to the shell prevents irritation, absorbs sweat and offers softness and flexibility
- Rough particle grip on the palm and fingers gives a tactile, non-slip grip on oily or wet surfaces
- 14" extra-long gauntlet cuff extends protection past wrist onto the forearm
- Suitable for petrochemical and refinery applications, turning valves, analyzing samples, chemical handling and cleaning equipment
Quality and Certification Checks
|Sold as||12 pair per package|
|# per Pallet||120|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 197|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for SHOWA Gloves
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
3415 Neoprene gloves
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.