- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Features and Benefits
Impact protection gloves are fully coated to keep hands dry, and a foam nitrile palm provides excellent grip in oily conditions.
- Flexible Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) shields on back of fingers and hand reduce shock and help protect against crushes and impact
- Full nitrile coating resists abrasion and liquid penetration to keep hands safe and dry
- Additional coating of foam nitrile on palms helps workers maintain a strong grip on oily parts and in wet, greasy conditions
- Flexible materials and ergonomic design promote dexterity and minimize fatigue
- Highly visible colors draw attention to hands to help avoid injuries on the job
- Reinforced knit cuffs help keep out contaminants and protect wrists
Quality and Certification Checks
|Impact Protection||Thermo Plastic Rubber|
|Sold as||1 pair|
|# per Pallet||800|
|Composition||Nitrile Nitrile Foam Thermo Plastic Rubber (TRP) Cotton Polyester|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 200|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Specifications for SHOWA 377-IP Gloves
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.