Features and Benefits
Look no further for a glove with advanced chemical protection and a nitrile foam grip.
- Nitrile glove is double-dipped: Green foam base coating protects hands from chemicals and abrasion and black foam on the palm and fingers provides excellent grip
- Nylon/polyester liner absorbs perspiration to keep hands dry and comfortable
- Ergonomically designed mold matches a natural hand shape, minimizing hand fatigue and enhancing fit and dexterity
- Ideal for handling chemicals, oily components, painting, maintenance, manufacturing, agriculture and construction
Quality and Certification Checks
|Sold as||1 pair|
|# per Pallet||600|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for SHOWA 379 Coated Nitrile Gloves
- Chemical Compatibility for SHOWA Gloves
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.