SHOWA 875R Butyl Gloves
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Unlined butyl gloves provide excellent permeation resistance to gases, water vapors, alcohols and highly corrosive acids.
- Provides the highest permeation resistance to gases and water vapors of any protective material used to make gloves
- Superior protection for safe handling of toxic substances like ketones, esters and highly corrosive acids
- Excellent dexterity and rough grip finish for safer handling of wet parts
- Rolled cuff offers drip protection for forearms
|Sold as||1 pair|
|# per Pallet||2880|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 192|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for SHOWA 875R Butyl Gloves
- Chemical Compatibility for SHOWA Gloves
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Accessories for GLV1214
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.