SHOWA Atlas® Ventulus Nitrile Coated Gloves
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Tough, latex-free nitrile over an oil-repellent nylon liner creates an economical alternative for wet or dry jobs.
- Foam nitrile coating offers excellent grip in wet conditions; non-allergenic alternative to latex
- Unique waffle texture provides superb grip and tactile sensitivity, even when handling oily objects
- Tear-resistant, seamless nylon knit liner has high tensile strength and stretches for a tight fit with better sensitivity
- Low-linting material won't absorb oil, so it's great for wet or dry use
- Breathable open back lets heat and perspiration dissipate
- Form-fitting and curved to match hand contours for minimized fatigue
- Extended cuff helps keep out dirt; reinforced stitching helps prevent fraying
- Great for assembly, material handling, warehousing, maintenance, fabrication, automotive and more
- A premium coated glove from SHOWA, the inventor of the coated glove
|Sold as||12 pair per package|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 194|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for SHOWA Gloves
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Accessories for GLV340
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.