The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP)||Cancer|
Tough abrasion resistance for chemical applications.
- Offers additional abrasion resistance for wet, chemical applications
- 12" long with fully-coated gauntlet
- Curved, preflexed fingers and wing thumb give extra working ease; no seams in working area
- Economical choice for tough applications where gloves become excessively contaminated by oils, grease and chemicals
- PVC coating provides outstanding chemical resistance
- Dipped rough finish adds grip for handling wet, lubricated parts
- Jersey lining provides cushion and moderate insulation
- One size fits all
|Sold as||1 pair|
|# per Pallet||1440|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 192|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for Best® Black Knight® PVC Gloves
- Chemical Compatibility for SHOWA Gloves
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Accessories for WPL390
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.