Proposition 65 - Warning for California
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
Features and Benefits
The comfort and grip of latex plus the chemical protection of neoprene.
- Neoprene-over-natural rubber construction provides the comfort of latex with the chemical protection of neoprene
- Provides excellent abrasion, puncture and tear resistance in tough conditions without sacrificing flexibility or tactile sensitivity
- Resists acids, alcohols, oils, greases, salts, animal fats, even battery acid
- Self-flushing, tractor-tread grip won't trap liquid
- 100% cotton-flocked lining adds comfort
- Great for auto and battery manufacturing, chemical plants, aircraft assembly, pesticide maintenance and printing cleanup
Quality and Certification Checks
|Sold as||12 pair per package|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 197|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for SHOWA Gloves
- Chemical Compatibility for Best® ChemMaster™ Gloves
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
GREAT GLOVE FOR BOG JOBS
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.