The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
Multi-dipped construction provides excellent resistance to cuts, abrasion and heat.
- Flannel-lined neoprene construction resists cuts, abrasion and heat with a comfortable feel
- Heavy-weight gloves are multi-dipped in premium-grade neoprene for superior quality and durability
- Excellent protection against acids, caustics, oils, greases and many solvents
- Features rough finish
- 14" gauntlet offers extra protection past wrist onto forearm
|Sold as||1 pair|
|# per Pallet||1365|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 193|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for SHOWA Gloves
- Chemical Compatibility for Best® Heavyweight Neoprene Gloves
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Accessories for WPL367
Great quality gloves!!
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.