The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
Tough nitrile offers excellent resistance to long-term submersion in many chemicals.
- Nitrile material stands up to long-term submersion in many harsh chemicals, including 30% hydrogen peroxide, ethylene glycol, gasoline and diesel fuel
- Reusable gloves won't swell, degrade or expose hands to potential irritation and injury
- Left- and right-hand molds are curved to match hand contours for minimized fatigue
- Embossed texture adds grip when handling wet or oily objects
- Extra-long cuff extends protection past wrist onto forearm
- Great for spill response, degreasing, solvent washing, painting, acid dipping, oil refining and more
- Flock lining absorbs perspiration
|Sold as||1 pair|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 195|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for SHOWA Gloves
- Chemical Compatibility for Showa-Best Nitri Solve®
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Accessories for WPL588
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.