Proposition 65 - Warning for California
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
- This product can ONLY be shipped to: United States, Chile, Colombia, French Polynesia.
Features and Benefits
Polyether-based adhesive offers superior sealing properties and flexibility.
- Excellent for creating flexible, liquid-tight seals when used with our PIG Build-A-Berm products
- Adheres to aluminum, brass, steel, stainless steel, concrete, brick, stone, glass, ceramic tile, fiberglass, ABS, PVC, polyester, plywood and more
- Provides superior UV resistance, flexibility and a 30-minute, tack-free cure time
- Resistant to mild solvents, hydrocarbons and oils for worry-free use in industrial applications
- Sealant maintains structural integrity in high humidity; won't foam or bubble when applied
|Use With||Metals, Masonry, Glass, Plastics & Wood|
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 2" x 11.25" H|
|Temperature Limit||-40°F (-40°C) to 195°F (90°C)|
|Volume||10.3 fl. oz. Cartridge|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||1000|
|Shelf Life||1 year|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 165|
Accessories for PTY340-1
PIG™ Build-A-Berm® Barrier Straight Section
- Ideal For Long-Term Custom Containment
- 7.25" x 5' x 4"
Sili-thane 803 sealant
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.