Steel Cylinder Storage Cabinet
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Store gas, propane and oxygen cylinders in lockable steel cabinets that are economical alternatives to aluminum.
- 13-gauge flattened mesh sides and 12-gauge top protect cylinders from impact
- Reinforced corner angles add strength and support
- Safety-yellow powder coating warns of flammable contents
- Red-lettered safety signage increases visibility
- Lockable doors with slide bolt hasp secure cylinders against tampering and theft
- Pre-drilled holes in footpads let you secure cabinet to floor (hardware not included)
- 12-gauge solid steel floor supports upright propane tanks
|Use With||Liquid Propane Cylinder|
|Dimensions||33" W x 34" D x 40" H|
|Holds||4 Vertical Cylinders|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||1|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 353|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.110(f)(2)(i)
LP-gas containers, "shall be located so as to minimize exposure to physical damage or tampering by unauthorized persons."
29 CFR 1910.253(c)(5)(v)
Acetylene and other liquefied fuel-gas cylinders need to be manifolded in a vertical position to guard against damage and explosion hazards.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.