Steel IBC Tote Rack with Spill Containment Sump
Save floor space, meet regulations and easily access up to four IBC tanks with this two-level sump and rack system.
- Powder-coated racking with shared sump saves valuable floor space while protecting against large-scale leaks and ruptures
- 385-gallon sump provides containment volume for four IBCs
- Splash guards on back and sides help keep liquids inside the sump to maintain dry, safe floors
- Pallet stops on each level prevent IBCs from being pushed or positioned too far back
- Removable galvanized steel grating provides easy access to sump
- Note: Actual color of racking may vary from photo shown
|Dimensions||54" W x 126" L x 120" H|
|Sump Capacity||385 gal.|
|Load Capacity UDL Per Shelf||10000 lbs.|
|Shelf Dimensions||120" L x 48" W x 1.5" H|
|Shelves||1 - Adjustable, 1 - Non-Adjustable Shelf|
|Use With Flammables||Yes|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||2|
Rack - Powder-Coated Steel
Sump - Painted Steel
Grating, Guards - Galvanized Steel
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 379|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 264.175
Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.