Features and Benefits
Safety Shelf Can has a faucet built into the bottom for easy dispensing without having to move or lift it.
- Brass control-flow faucet allows precision dispensing without removing can from shelf
- 100% leak-tested and fully FM-compliant construction
- Durable, powder-coated steel resists fuels, solvents and lubricating fluids
- Rounded handle swings while you carry heavy loads
- Raised bottom lip adds puncture protection to underside of can and creates a secure handhold for pouring
- Spring-loaded, self-closing lid is airtight to help control vapors and prevent accidental spills
- Positive pressure relief cap automatically vents to guard against rupture and explosion
- Reinforced sidewall ribs provide extra "bumper" protection against dents
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 11.5" x 16.37" H|
|Storage Capacity||5 gal.|
|Special Feature||Bottom Faucet|
|Use With Flammables||Yes|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||42|
Can - Powder-Coated Steel
Faucet - Brass w/ PTFE Seal
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 355|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for Justrite Storage Cans
29 CFR 1910.106(a)(29)
Safety cans for holding and dispensing flammable liquids must be no larger than five gallons, have a spring closing lid, a covered spout, and be designed to relieve internal pressure.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- FM Approved
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.