Steel Self-Closing Oily Waste Can
FM Approved, UL Listed cans meet standards for quality and safety to help prevent fires started by oily waste.
- Helps prevent fires caused by sparks and spontaneous combustion of solvent-soaked cloths, wipers and other flammable waste
- Convenient foot-lever opens lid to 60 degrees for hands-free access; cover closes with release of foot lever
- Durable, galvanized steel construction with powder-coated finish helps prevent corrosion
- Elevated base features air ports for increased circulation and dispersal of heat buildup
- FM Approved and UL Listed; meets standards for quality and safety
- "Empty Every Night" warning label printed in English, Spanish and French
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 11.88" x 15.88" H|
|Storage Capacity||6 gal.|
|Special Feature||Foot Operated Cover|
|Use With Flammables||Yes|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||24|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 340|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.106(e)(9)(iii)
Waste materials that consist of or contain flammable liquids must be stored in covered metal containers and emptied daily.
29 CFR 1910.125(e)(4)
In areas where flammable and combustible liquids are used in dipping or coating operations, suitable waste collection containers may be used to keep the area free of debris such as rags or other materials contaminated with flammable or combustible liquids. Collected wastes must be disposed of at the end of each shift.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
Red Steel Oily Waste Can - Great Can!
Red Steel Oily Waste Can
Oily Waste Can
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.