The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Lead||Cancer/ Birth Defect/ Reproductive Harm|
Place small parts in the stainless steel basket to submerge them in flammable solvents or degreasers.
- Basket is ideal for washing small parts in solvents
- Fusible link melts at 165º F to snap lid shut in the event of a fire
- 100% leak-tested and fully FM compliant construction
- Durable galvanized steel construction with powder-coated finish helps prevent corrosion
- Ideal for use at the workbench or station
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 9.38" x 10" H|
|Storage Capacity||1 gal.|
|Use With Flammables||Yes|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||60|
|Composition||Powder-Coated Galvanized Steel|
1 - Parts Basket 3 1/8" H x 8 1/4" Dia.
1 - Wash Tank 10" H x 9.38" ext. dia.
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 354|
Stops the madness!
Manufactured very Sturdy and definitely worth it!!!
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.