Storm Sentinel® Round Drain Protection Insert
Heavy-gauge collars keep insert below the grate and above the catch basin, even when loaded with 135 lb. of sediment.
- Below-grate design presents no trip hazard and stays intact in areas with high vehicle traffic
- Rugged 8-ounce polypropylene geotextile withstands weather and abrasion for long life
- Heavy-gauge, sewn-in wire collar forms structural frame that rests on drain perimeter to keep insert from falling in when grate is removed
- Pocket collects up to 135 lb. of wet sediment, trash and debris while allowing water flow up to 500 gpm
- Features three excess flow ports to prevent blockage during high water flow
- Durable loop handle helps make removal quick and easy
- Ideal as a Best Management Practice when included in your Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
|Style||Inside the Drain|
|Use With||Round Drains 27" to 29" Dia.|
|Max Flow Rate||500 gal./Minute|
|Opening Dimensions||Adjustable from 27" to 29" Dia.|
|Special Feature||Wire Structural Frame|
|Substance Filtered||Sediment; Debris|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||6|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Accessories for FLT704
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.