Trench Drain Debris Filter
Economical, eco-friendly mat roll made of natural, renewable coconut fibers helps keep trench drains clean and green.
- Removes sediment from runoff to help you meet regulations
- Acts as a short-term BMP for construction-phase stormwater management
- Flexible material can be unrolled and cut to length with scissors for a perfect fit on trench drains
- Built to withstand UV, weather and light vehicle traffic but biodegradable for worry-free disposal
- Made of natural, renewable coconut fibers to help you meet environmental goals
- Filter surface sweeps clean to maintain water flow
- To install, simply secure to top of grate with included cable ties and hold-down pads
- For best performance, overlap drain opening at least 1" on each edge
|Style||Over the Drain|
|Use With||Storm Drains and Trench Drains up to 26" W|
|Dimensions||27" W x 21' L x 1.25" H|
|Brand||Blocksom & Co|
|Drain Shape||Square; Rectangular|
|Special Feature||Cut to Length|
|Substance Filtered||Sediment; Debris|
|Sold as||1 roll per box|
|# per Pallet||8|
|Composition||Natural Renewable Coconut Fiber|
1 - Roll Coconut-Fiber roll
8 - Installation Kits Ea. kit contains: 8 zip ties, 8 hold-down pads, instructions
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 173|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.