Tuffite® Retractable Bonding/Grounding Wire Reel
Self-retracting, locking reel with FM Approved clamp provides grounding for high-use areas.
- Spring-loaded retracting reel maintains a handy length of wire; prevents tangles to avoid accidents
- Reel is designed for smooth operation that promotes regular use—locks when cable is at desired length and retracts with a light tug
- Ideal for transferring flammable materials in high volumes
- Durable steel-encased reel helps protect wire from corrosion and damage
- Predrilled holes let you anchor reel to a grounded table, workstation or other sturdy surface (hardware not included)
- 3/32" uninsulated, corrosion-resistant steel cable provides solid grounding and easy inspection for fraying
- Hand clamp is FM Approved to meet high safety standards
|Bonding End||Hand Clamp|
|Brand||Stewart R Browne|
|Meets NFPA Standards||Yes|
|Sold as||1 each|
Clamp - Die-Cast Aluminum
Wire - Steel Cable
Housing - Steel
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 334|
50' L (DRM133-50T)
20' L (DRM133-20T)
7 lbs. (DRM133-50T)
5 lbs. (DRM133-20T)
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.106(e)(6)(ii)
Grounding. Class I (Category 1 & 2 & 3 ) liquids shall not be dispensed into containers unless the nozzle and container are electrically interconnected. Where the metallic floorplate on which the container stands while filling is electrically connected to the fill stem or where the fill stem is bonded to the container during filling operations by means of a bond wire, the provisions of this section shall be deemed to have been complied with.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- FM Approved
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.