Draw instant attention at the scene of the hazard with these floor-standing safety signs.
- Free-standing sign goes anywhere you need it and sets up in seconds
- Hinged design opens to create a stable 7" base; folds flat for storage
- Bright colors and easy-to-read legends on front and back help ensure safety and facility compliance
- Helps you meet 29 CFR 1910.145 by indicating specific hazards that may, without identification, lead to accidental injury or property damage
- Keep your facility looking professional while providing clear safety information
- High-impact plastic construction stands up to abuse from industrial environments
|Dimensions||12" W x 20" L x .25" H|
|Legend||Caution Chemical Spill Keep Out|
|Sold as||1 each|
|Color||Black on Yellow|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.1200
Under OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard, employers must evaluate hazards present at the facility, communicate those hazards to employees, and teach them how to avoid the hazards.
29 CFR 1910.145
Safety signs are to be used in facilities to, "define specific hazards that may lead to accidental injury to workers or the public, or both, or to property damage."
Accessories for SGN1038
Chemical Spill Caution Sign
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.