- This product can ONLY be shipped to: US, AT, AU, BE, CA, CH, DE, DK, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, GU, IE, IT, JP, KR, LU, NL, NO, NZ, PR, PT, SE, TR.
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Features and Benefits
Field-proven, high level chemical protection for hazmat first responders.
- Provides chemical barrier for 8 hours against any ASTM F1001 chemical and proven against 260 challenge chemicals
- 48" zipper and double-overlapping storm flap with hook-and-loop closure help block out dangerous vapors and chemicals
- Outside, sewn, heat-sealed seams are liquid-proof to maximize protection
- Deluxe Suit features large 40 mil PVC/10 mil Teflon® faceshield and heavy-duty double-layer gloves
- Attached sock boots with flaps provide leakproof barriers inside outer boots
- Bright lime green color is highly visible in emergency and low-light conditions
- Includes handy canvas carrying bag to keep suit clean and dry before use
- Choose front or rear entry
|Attached||Hood w/ Faceshield, Gloves, Sock Boots w/ Flaps|
|Closure Style||Zipper Front or Back|
|Wrist Style||Attached Gloves|
|Sold as||1 each|
1 - Tychem® TK Level A Suit
1 - Canvas Carrying Bag
|Shelf Life||1825 days|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 204|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for Tychem® TK Suits
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
DisclaimerProduct Inspection Notice
New Pig recommends inspection and pressure testing of Level A ensembles at the following times:
- • Upon receipt from supplier
- • At least once per year
- • After the garment is worn and before the garment is worn again
Accessories for WPL854
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.