Type I Poly Safety Can
Light-weight poly cans won't rust, crack or dent - an excellent choice for storing flammables in corrosive or marine environments.
- 100% leak-tested and fully FM compliant construction
- High-density poly resists dents, punctures and chemicals
- Stainless steel fittings are ideal for corrosive chemicals
- Current-carrying carbon insert prevents arc and provides proper bonding
- Rounded handle swings while you carry heavy loads
- Spring-loaded, self-closing lid is airtight to help control vapors and prevent accidental spills
- Positive pressure relief cap automatically vents to guard against rupture and explosion
- Double stainless steel mesh flame arrestor stops flashback ignition but still provides fast liquid flow
|Dimensions||4.63" W x 7.63" L x 12.75" H|
|Storage Capacity||1 gal.|
|Use With Flammables||Yes|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||144|
Can - Polyethylene (HDPE)
Fittings - Stainless Steel
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 341|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for Justrite Storage Cans
29 CFR 1910.106(a)(29)
Safety cans for holding and dispensing flammable liquids must be no larger than five gallons, have a spring closing lid, a covered spout, and be designed to relieve internal pressure.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.