Features and Benefits
55-gallon square drums can be placed closer together than round drums, providing more efficient storage of dry or solid materials.
- Single-wall construction is sturdy and long lasting; rounded corners are less likely to get damaged
- Telescoping, two-piece design allows compact storage; flat top and bottom make stacking safer and more uniform
- Drums contain no metal parts for rust-free storage and complete incineration at time of disposal
- Cost-effective alternative to poly drums for storing dry or solid materials
|Dimensions||22" W x 22" L x 30.5" H|
|Storage Capacity||55 gal.|
|Bung Type||No Bung Holes|
|Drum Type||Fiber Drum|
|Interior Dimensions||21.64" W x 21.64" L x 30.14" H|
|Lid Type||Open-Head - Tape-On|
|Temperature Limit||300°F (149°C) Maximum Temperature|
|Sold as||1 each|
|Composition||Convolute Kraft Paper|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 304|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.