Vinyl labels help you clearly identify flammable and hazardous materials.
- Bright colors and easy-to-read legends help ensure safety and facility compliance
- Helps you meet 29 CFR 1910.145 by indicating specific hazards that may, without identification, lead to accidental injury or property damage
- Small adhesive peel-and-stick advisory labels are easy to fit near equipment controls and hazard points
- Indoors or out, Dura-Vinyl™ material provides exceptional flexibility and performance and features high-gloss film to resist UV rays, water, chemicals and abrasion
- Keep your facility looking professional while providing clear safety information
|Dimensions||5" L x 3.5" H|
|Category||Chemicals & Hazardous Materials|
|Sold as||5 per package|
|Color||White on Black|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 236|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.1200
Under OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard, employers must evaluate hazards present at the facility, communicate those hazards to employees, and teach them how to avoid the hazards.
29 CFR 1910.145
Safety signs are to be used in facilities to, "define specific hazards that may lead to accidental injury to workers or the public, or both, or to property damage."
40 CFR 279.54(f)(1)
Containers and above ground tanks used to store or process used oil must be labeled or marked clearly with the words "Used Oil"
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.