- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Drum labels help prevent cross-contamination of stored materials.
- Non-Hazardous Waste Labels help segregate materials for recycling, disposal or analysis
- Bright colors and easy-to-read legends help ensure safety and facility compliance
- Suit your use and budget with a choice of two compositions, either markable with pen or pencil
- An economical choice for short-term use in sheltered areas, pressure-sensitive self-sticking paper labels adhere to most clean, dry surfaces
- Durable 2.6-mil polypropylene with permanent acrylic adhesive back resists moisture and extreme weather
|Dimensions||6" L x 6" H|
|Category||Non-Hazardous Waste Shipping|
|Sold as||100 per package|
|Composition||Paper or Polypropylene|
|Color||White on Black|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 237|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.145
Safety signs are to be used in facilities to, "define specific hazards that may lead to accidental injury to workers or the public, or both, or to property damage."
40 CFR 279.54(f)(1)
Containers and above ground tanks used to store or process used oil must be labeled or marked clearly with the words "Used Oil"
Perfect for Used Oil Containers
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.