Features and Benefits
Wet vac quickly cleans up liquids.
- Must be used with 55-gallon open-head steel drum without clamps for cleaning spills in one step
- VAC-U-MAX Vacuum includes static-conductive PVC 1 1/2" x 15' hose, aluminum wand, floor tool and crevice tool
- Produces a maximum static lift of 215" H2O and 110 SCFM suction
- Input operating range from 37-70 SCFM at 60 psig
- Ideal for cleaning up spills of water or machine oils, removing oil from sumps and other containment, and picking up metal chips and other small debris; use with PIG SpillBlocker Dikes for best results
- Requires a minimum .5" air line for operation
- Not suitable for flammable or corrosive liquids (see TLS417, VAC-U-MAX® Flammable Fuels and Oils Vacuum)
|Air Flow||100 CFM|
|Maximum Suction Power||215" Sealed Pressure|
|Power Requirements||Air: 35 SCFM at 60 PSI (Minimum)|
|Spill Kit Accessory Type||Vacuums|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||6|
Hose - PVC
Hand Tool - Aluminum
Floor Tool - Plastic
Wand - Aluminum
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 281|
DisclaimerOne-Year Parts Warranty
New Pig is confident that our product will perform well and according to your expectations. In the event that a powered equipment product does not perform to those expectations due to mechanical or electrical malfunction or as a result of defects in workmanship or design, it is covered by New Pig's One-Year Parts Warranty. New Pig will replace free-of-charge any parts needed to restore the product to its original condition. New Pig will even pay for the cost of shipping the parts!
Not suitable for flammable or corrosive liquids.
Accessories for TLS271
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.