Label drums with appropriate contents to avoid dangerous or costly errors.
- Instantly alerts employees to container contents to help ensure safe, regulatory-compliant handling
- Bright colors and easy-to-read legends help ensure safety and facility compliance
- Choose from two compositions to suit your use and budget
- An economical choice for short-term use in sheltered areas, these pressure-sensitive, self-sticking paper labels adhere to most clean, dry surfaces
- Durable 2.6-mil polypropylene with permanent acrylic adhesive back resists moisture and extreme weather
|Dimensions||6" L x 6" H|
|Category||Drum & Container Identification|
|Sold as||100 per package|
|Composition||Paper or Polypropylene|
|Color||Black on Yellow|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 237|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.145
Safety signs are to be used in facilities to, "define specific hazards that may lead to accidental injury to workers or the public, or both, or to property damage."
40 CFR 279.54(f)(1)
Containers and above ground tanks used to store or process used oil must be labeled or marked clearly with the words "Used Oil"
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.