Features and Benefits
For the highest in quality, consistency and performance, choose virgin material. Each rag is 100% usable!
- New rags provide purity and performance for tough wiping applications while still helping to keep costs down
- Strict material and size requirements mean you get more usable, high quality rags in every package. No useless rag pieces!
- Eco- and cost-friendly rags made from 100% terry cotton are soft and very absorbent
- Ideal for cleaning and wiping in foodservice and food prep jobs
- Compression-packed bags take up half the space of loosely packed boxes
- Poly bag means there's no heavy packaging added into the final weight; you get more rags than you would with an equal-sized box
- Variance in pattern does not affect performance
- Want to try out a new rag? Your satisfaction is always guaranteed with the PIG Promise... try a case risk-free!
Quality and Certification Checks
|Recycled Content||100% Pre-Consumer Recycled Textiles|
|Packaging||Bag - Compressed|
|Rag Count||Approximately 6 Rags per lb.|
|Rag Type||New Material Rags|
|Color||White w/ Blue Stripe|
|Scanned for Metal||No|
|Sorted for Printing||No|
|Sold as||1 bag|
|# per Pallet||36|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 152|
The only work towel we use!
The Best you can get!
Good product for the price
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.