Zee Line Alkaline Battery-Operated Pump with Auto Shutoff
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Bis-(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)||Cancer/ Birth Defect/ Reproductive Harm|
|Lead||Cancer/ Birth Defect/ Reproductive Harm|
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Overfill preventing tip allows you to pump your liquids into small pails without worrying about them spilling over.
- Pump automatically shuts off to eliminate overflow situations
- Unique, portable design can be used remotely in locations that standard pumps requiring power cords or airlines could not reach; 2 AA batteries not included
- Compatible with diesel exhaust fluid (DEF), light oil and water-based fluids of 20 wt. maximum viscosity
- Ideal for moving material from 5 gallon pails to equipment or other containers; fits sumps, bladders and containers
- Pumps up to 2.4 gal./minute
|Use With||Sumps, Bladders & Containers|
|Compatible With||DEF; Light Oils; Water-Based Fluids|
|Ideal For||Oils; Water|
|Max Flow Rate||2.4 gal./Minute|
|Max Viscosity||20 wt.|
|Power Requirements||(2) AA Alkaline Batteries (not included)|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||560|
Body - Polyethylene & PVC
Hose - Polypropylene
Seals - Acetal
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 327|
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.