The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Bis-(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)||Cancer/ Birth Defect/ Reproductive Harm|
|Lead||Cancer/ Birth Defect/ Reproductive Harm|
Easy to use hand-held pump is perfect for small jobs.
- Unique, portable design can be utilized remotely in different locations, unlike standard pumps that require power cords or air lines
- Compatible with water and light oils of 20 wt. maximum viscosity
- Ideal for moving material from 5 gallon and smaller cans to equipment or other containers; fits sumps, bladders and containers
- Maximum flow rate of 2.5 gal./minute; pumps approximately 1,000 gallons per set of batteries
- Uses two "D" size alkaline batteries (not included)
- Includes 39.4"L fill hose and 15.2"L suction tube
|Use With||Sumps, Bladders & Containers|
|Compatible With||Water; Light Oil|
|Ideal For||Oils; Water|
|Max Flow Rate||2.5 gal./Minute|
|Max Viscosity||20 wt.|
|Power Requirements||(2) D Alkaline Batteries (not included)|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||200|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 327|
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.