Zee Line HDPE Rotary Hand Drum Pump - Viton® Seals
Economical design is a solid choice for dispensing bleach and chemicals compatible with HDPE.
- HDPE with PTFE vanes, polyethylene flange seals and Viton shaft seal provide superior chemical and corrosion resistance
- Ideal for use with corrosive liquids like bleach and other industrial chemicals
- Dispenses up to 8 oz./revolution
- Strainer filters out particulate to help avoid contamination
- Lightweight pump can be broken down for compact storage or disassembled for easy cleaning
- Capable of pumping in reverse using discharge hose (not included) for transferring fluids into drums
- Segmented tube and sliding steel collar adjust to fit any 15-, 30- or 55-gallon steel or poly container with a 2" NPT opening
|Use With||15 to 55 gal. Drum w/ 2" NPT Bung|
|Compatible With||Bleach; Chemicals compatible with HDPE|
|Ideal For||Corrosives; General-Purpose Chemicals|
|Manual Pump Type||Rotary Operated|
|Max Flow Rate||8 oz./Revolution|
|Max Viscosity||40 wt.|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
Body: Glass-Filled Polyethylene (HDPE)
Spring: Hastelloy (Metal Alloy)
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 307|
Pump me up!
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.