Zee Line Polypropylene Lever Action Drum Pump - Poly Seals
Simple lever-action designs are available for water-based fluids, acid and alkali solutions.
- Durable polypropylene drum pump features a 316 stainless steel rod with Viton® and polypropylene seals
- Pumps up to 12 oz. per stroke with a maximum of 40 wt. viscosity
- Fits 15- through 55-gallon drums with 1.25" - 2" NPT bungs
- Ideal for pumping water-based chemicals, acids and bases
- Includes three handle pin locations which each provide different flow rates per stroke: 8 oz. (closest to piston rod), 10 oz. (middle) or 12 oz. (farthest from piston rod)
|Use With||15 to 55 gal. Drum w/ 1.25" & 2" NPT Bung|
|Compatible With||Water Based Fluid; Light Acid; Alkali Solutions|
|Ideal For||Acids; Bases; Water|
|Manual Pump Type||Lever Operated|
|Max Flow Rate||12 oz./Stroke|
|Max Viscosity||40 wt.|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
Rod: 316 Stainless Steel
Seals: Viton & Polypropylene
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 309|
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.