Features and Benefits
Simple lever-action design handles lubricants and other oils.
- Durable polypropylene drum pump features a plated steel rod with Viton® and polyethylene seals
- Pumps up to 13 oz. per stroke with a maximum of 40 wt. viscosity
- Fits 15- through 55-gallon drums with 1.5" - 2" NPT bungs
- Ideal for pumping lubricants and other oils
- Includes three handle pin locations which each provide different flow rates per stroke: 8 oz. (closest to piston rod), 10.5 oz. (middle) or 13 oz. (farthest from piston rod)
Quality and Certification Checks
|Use With||15 to 55 gal. Drum w/ 1.5" & 2" NPT Bung|
|Manual Pump Type||Lever Operated|
|Max Flow Rate||13 oz./Stroke|
|Max Viscosity||40 wt.|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||60|
Body - Polypropylene
Rod - Plated Steel
Seals - Viton & Polyethylene
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 319|
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.