Zee Line Ryton® Lever Action Drum Pump
Simple lever-action designs are available for stronger acids, alkali and 20% nitric acid.
- Durable Ryton drum pump features a 316 stainless steel rod with Viton® and polypropylene seals
- Pumps up to 13 oz. per stroke with a maximum of 40 wt. viscosity
- Fits 15- through 55-gallon drums with 1.25" - 2" NPT bungs
- Ideal for pumping water-based chemicals, strong acids and bases and more
- Includes three handle pin locations which each provide different flow rates per stroke: 9 oz. (closest to piston rod), 12 oz. (middle) or 13 oz. (farthest from piston rod)
|Use With||15 to 55 gal. Drum w/ 1.25" & 2" NPT Bung|
|Compatible With||Stronger Acids; Alkali; 20% Nitric Acid|
|Ideal For||Acids; Bases|
|Manual Pump Type||Lever Operated|
|Max Flow Rate||13 oz./Stroke|
|Max Viscosity||40 wt.|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||60|
Body - Ryton
Rod - 316 Stainless Steel
Seals - Viton & Polypropylene
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 319|
Lever-Action Drum Pump #DRM108
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.